Bryan

Default Sea Ray 185 Sport vs. Glastron SX 175

"Ender" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking at picking up one of these two boats. Both dealers are
asking the same price for the two boats $20,995 (California). I'm just
looking for some comparison info on the two. Anyone have any
significant reason to choose one boat over the other? Also does this
price sound reasonable?

The price is reasonable if what I paid for my 2005 Sea Ray 185 Sport was a
reasonable price.

The only negative I can offer about my Sea Ray is that I had so much fun
with it last summer that I regret not buying a 32 footer for trips to
Catalina Island.

The rest is all positives.

YMMV