Jeff

Default Beneteau vs Hunter

G&G wrote:
I would not venture too far out in either of them. Both a flimsy loosers.

I would be inclined to agree, but people do seem to cross oceans in
both. And for most people considering these boats, cruising means
going from one end of Long Island Sound to the other. These are two
of the largest selling brands in the country because they serve the
the needs of the greatest number of people.

And, everytime you open a front loading refrig., the cool air comes out.
Think about it.
Crabby

This is greatly overstated. The heat content of air, by volume, is
less than one thousandth of water. In other words, replacing a cubic
foot of cold air with warm air is about the same as replacing a cubic
inch of cold water with warm. Or maybe ten openings is no worse than
putting in one warm beer to be chilled.

Think about it.

[maybe Richard Kollmann can verify my "napkin calculations."]

And of course, rummaging around in a top loader looking for that stick
of butter for a few minutes may "exchange" more air then the quicker
equivalent in a front loader.