Default Boat Question, can anyone help?

Jason wrote:
: Hey group,

: I was given a boat by a fellow who didn't want to put any time in it to fix
: it. But not knowing a heck of a lot about boats myself, I have a few
: questions. Can anyone give me some info on the boat and motor (below)? Any
: idea on year of boat and motor, HP ect? (haven't seen a title for it yet).

: Boat: Jayhawk model J136 SER:90345
: Motor: Johnson Electramatic V4AL-16D SER:J2463596

: I was told the outboard was 75HP, but not sure.

: Thanks!
: Jason

Why should we do the google.com search for you?

Simply ender the name and models of the items you mentioned above and
search out the information on the internet.

b.