GBM

Default Yanmar alternator Wiring

Does anyone have a detailed wiring schematic for a yanmar 2QM15?

I have two simplified schematics but they don't help much.

I am trying to find out where the red wire connected to the "B" stud on the
alternator goes to and what the engine mounted fuse protects. All I know,
is that the red wire ENTERS the wiring harness and that another red wire
EXITS the same harness and connects to the starter and this is the
alternator output to the batteries.

The fuse is mounted on the engine. The schematic in the parts manual shows
that this fuse is on a connection from the "B" terminal to the panel, but
the schematic is suspect because it does not show the connection to the
starter or batteries.

Hope the question is clear

GM