Default What education?

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.break.com/movies/suffrage.html

I couldn't believe it.

Blame it on two factors:

1) The camera. There is nothing on the entire planet more vain than
most 17-20 year old little girls. "OOOOUUUUU, lookit! Somebody wants to
take my picture! Cool! And I don't even have to take my clothes off!"

2) The goofy, frat-party attitude of the petition bearer, along with
the color crayoned cartoon font that read "petition" across the top of
the page. Watch it again and ask "how many of the wiggly, giggly little
girls are taking this even the least bit seriously?" I counted maybe
one.

Even so, based on this video it looks like both major parties can stick
to the existing game plan to appeal to future voters. Screw substance
and forget issues- it's all about putting up a good front and appealing
to emotions rather than promoting viable or useful ideas.