posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

Default SIGNATURE; correction of correction

"Lady Pilot" wrote
No, Thom. Midol goes in your mouth...your supposed to swallow.

Bwahahaha! Reminds me of a ruse I used to end boreing meetings back when I was
subjected to them. I kept an empty box of Preperation H suppositoriies in my
desk. When the BS got too deep I'd invent a reason to rummage for something in
a drawer and, coming upon the box, I'd toss it on the desktop and say "Don't
waste your money on this stuff! I took the whole box and for all the good it
did I may as well have shoved them up my ass!" The silence would be deafening
and the 'meeting' would break up soon.