John Gaquin

Default The Call Came...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything."

You are absolutely correct, John.

Well, I knew as I wrote that that someone with a brain would be able to turn
it around. That's half the fun of debate. :-)

Here's the rub, though. Common sense would indicate that the republic would
benefit by increasing the general education and awareness level of the
populace as a whole. But the demographic fact remains that the Democrat
Party actually benefits by *increasing* the number of ignorant, indigent,
and irresponsible voters. Obviously, these two points represent divergent
graph lines, if you will. The question is, which graph line will the
country follow?