RB

Default boat hull cleaning and polishing

Got a long neglected white, fiberglass boat hull I want to get looking nice.
I don't have the physical stamina and endurance to do much in the way of
physical labor. But, I do have a good electric buffer and lots of chamois
pads.

Is there any kind of gunk I can put on a buffer pad and let the buffer get
it cleaned up?

There are several good polishes that will finish the job that I can dry
buff, once I rub them on.

But, I need something to substitute for main strength and awkwardness in
getting the hull clean to the point I can then polish/wax it.