Don W

Default Boat Carpet

Hi Ian,

I would make sure and use a carpet that was rated for
outdoor use. Other than that, it doesn't have to be marine
carpet, but it will get a lot of sun and water, so buy
accordingly.

Also, I'll bet that you can find marine carpet on the www
nearly as cheaply as you can find any other type of carpet.

YMMV

Don W.

Ian Taylor wrote:

All,
I am replacing the interior carpet in my 1986 SeaRay 340. Can I use regular
carpet in there, or should I use some form of 'marine' carpet.

Also, does anyone know where to get the carpet that SeaRay now uses in the
cockpit area of their new cruisers? I am looking to make a carpet for that
area too.

Any / all ideas welcome.

Thanks
Ian
SeaRay 340 Sundancer "lalamanzi" on Lake Lanier.