posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Default Learning to sail the USA way.

You don't have to doubt. There's no such thing. (Now, that idiot will
probably waste a lot of his time trying to prove us wrong.)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jean Pudl" wrote in message
Mys Terry wrote:
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:57:02 -0500, Jean Pudl wrote:

Mys Terry wrote:

Junior High School starts in the 9th grade.

Its pretty clear you never got that far. Every junior high school I've
heard of started in 6th or 7th grade

You are correct on one count and incorrect on another. These days they
have
"middle schools" that start with 6th grade. 9th grade was the last year
for
Junior Highs and is now the first year of high school.

I'm well aware of this - my town has middle schools that are 6-7-8th
grade. However, I didn't want to quibble about whether its called
"junior" or "middle" or whether is 6th or 7th since there could be small
differences across the country. But I still doubt there is a Junior High
that starts in 9th grade.