posted to rec.boats.electronics
Len Krauss

Default echo charge

I'm late getting to the party on this post, but I use the echo charger for
my starting battery and like it. Practically all my charging is done via
solar (with boost controller) into house flooded batteries. The echo unit
puts the overflow into the starting AGM battery. I do have a shore power
multistage charger on board that's hardly ever been used. Also, use a Link
20 to monitor both. I say "starting" battery but it really ins't used much
for that -- it is a backup, should all else fail.
Len

--
Eliminate "ns" for email address.
"anxious boater" wrote in message
Does any one have any experience with these devices. I understand with

these
you don't need battery switches, combiners or isolators.

http://www.e-marine-inc.com/products/echo.html

Thanks

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is
research.