Capt. JG

Default The answer on jib sheets

"Roger Long" wrote in message
news
"Capt. JG" wrote

While it's true that there are other aspects of timing, I think it's
important that they be aware of the pitfalls of snags. It's not a big
deal, and the issue is soon put to rest.

Agreed but I'm trying to figure out what works best and most smoothly,
same as everything else on the boat.

I'm curious though, do you think sheets that snag are essential to have as
a learning tool on a vessel where training is going on?

Certainly not. I just think it's a minor issue that isn't solved by
shackles, and if it does happen, it's a good learning experience.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com