Gary Warner

Default A Second Look at the Greeneville Collision

"Fred J. McCall" wrote:

No, you're a dip****.

If you can point to where I said that, then I guess I'm telling you
that. Of course, if you can point to where I said that, you're
hallucinating pretty freely, but that's your problem.

You really don't know **** about serious CQB training, do you?

Oh, of course not. It's all done on video games.

Stupid ******.

plonk

Fred,

Your comments contain some wit, lots of hostility, and nothing else but
insults. You have said nothing of substance about the discussion at hand.
Would you care to add anything useful or enlightening or is it enough for
you to pretend that insulting someone over the internet makes you a Big Man?

Gary