Jim

Default Republicans trying to gag nonprofits

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:44:18 GMT, Jim wrote:

http://www.moveon.org/news/fec-gag.html

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

I don't usually reply to my own posts, but since some might consider this
off topic and flame me for not posting it as such, I will expand the list
of examples

Suppose Boat US wants to support a candidate who is in favor of cleaning up
the Chesapeake, or has a favorable stand on docking rights, or wants more
funding for CG search and rescue?

What about a local YC trying for something like a zoning variance so they
can expand, or pushing for a mooring zone?

What about boat builders opposed to another "luxury tax"?