Thomas Wentworth

Default Atomic 4 Gas Engine Cooling Question ,,,

If you are familiar with the Universal Atomic 4 gas engine, you know that it
originally used raw water as the cooling system.

Moyer Marine, and Indiga Electronics both sell a Heat Exchanger which can be
mounted near the engine, therefore eliminating the raw water as the cooling
system and using antifreeze as the coolant.

The Heat Exchanger units cost around $500 dollars.

I got to wondering ??? Can I or is there ,,, a place where I can buy a
Heat Exchanger that will work with the Atomic 4 but isn't so expensive?

Do motor boats use this Heat Exchange method?

It just seems like $500 dollars is expensive..

Any thoughts?