Roger Long

Default How Long ???

I wasn't really responding to anyone in particular (especially Doug).
Just trying to stick a finger in the collapsing levees of common sense
and decency that surround our society.

--

Roger Long

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:34:36 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

You've got to have some evidence of
intentional wrongdoing or utter incompetence; not just
something missed. Otherwise, you will just be one of the people
pushing us closer to the day when boating will be like aviation and
lot of other things, there either won't be any surveyors or surveys
will cost $5000 for a 30 foot boat to cover the surveyor's
malpractice
insurance.

All valid points of course. My statement was made primarily to
highlight the limited amount of recourse available, not to recommend
specific course of action.