Da Kine

Default Charging batteries simultaneously with both solar and wind

Or you could just touch your tong between the posts:-)

------ no I am joking DON'T do that

I didn't think about bad batteries because my mind was thinking typical
power hog.

You can sort of fix crystallized batteries by over charging them to
16.8 volts and then beading off the excess charge. That melts most of
the crystallization that happens. There is also some acid that you can
buy to add to your cells that prolongs the life of batteries but I a
big believer in changing batteries about every 2 years. Call it cost of
ownership and live with it because it is better and safer for not that
much money.