posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.boats.power
Peggie Hall

Default Clear corrugated suction hose (was) Bilge Pump Upgrade

Roger Long wrote:
Are you talking about the kind of hose in this picture?

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Bilge.htm#Sump

I can't tell from the photo, Roger, whether it's corrugated or only
reinforced. If it's rated for the application--not only for below
waterline, but for whatever goes through it and the temperature of
it--it's ok. If it's not, I'd replace it.
--
Peggie