JohnH

Default May Day, May Day becomes Time To Pay Day for Oregon Teens......

On 6 Mar 2006 13:02:02 -0800, wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Hell, I'd love to go spend x amount of time with the coasties! I think the
punishment is fine, especially letting them work off the fine - hopefully
by picking up dead fish and trash along the coastline.
--

Dead fish and trash along the coastline? Please, John. At the risk of
sounding like somebody from one of the central states, we ain't got no

Whoops. I keep forgetting that no one up there ever throws trash overboard!
In any case, I hope they find some ****ty job for those kids and work 'em
hard.
--
'Til next time,