Tuuk

Default Why I don't Buy Boating/Fishing Gear at Wal-Mart

Ya sure Harry.

How would an expensive and destructive union help here? Please give some
reasonable answers to that? You mean these employees do not know how many
hours they worked so their statement provided with their weekly compensation
doesn't reconcile with their own? So they need a union? Don't you have laws
in the country? If what the firm is doing is illegal, why cannot the
employee just go to the police? They need a union rep to hold their hand?
Tell them when to break, ****, work, read a paper, break, ****, work, read a
paper ? Yes, maybe your right, if your that simple, I would want someone
there to help you also, make sure no one steals your milk container in your
Britney Spear lunch pail.
No, unions are only for the simpletons who cannot think or compete for
themselves. Union here wouldn't do anything but add costs to the firm and
probably drive the firm out of town or out of business. So what your saying
is that there should be unions at the dollar stores. LOL,, Harry your the
limit. No clue of economics but you sure are entertaining.
Some things you say there Harry you really have to ask yourself,, "Is this
guy nuts"? Harry, do you make this **** up as you go along or are you
repeating coffee room conversations from years past?
If this woman you speak of Harry, she is on a union making that kind of
money, then your statement of her earnings worth every penny doesn't hold
any water, an oxymoron. You cannot belong to a union and your worth every
penny. Should this woman work for a firm where the market decides what she
is worth, then the statement makes sense but if she is protected by the
unions mass slobs and ignorance, then I am sure her job is on the slate for
migration.
Harry, if your such a brotherhood, union member, why are you bragging about
one human making so much money and there are so many out there who make very
little or less than minimum wage. Like fast food places. You think they
should all be unionized? You think the cooks at Taco Bell should make
$75,000 per year?
hint, its a trick question harry, dont answer it, it opens the door for you
to make a stupid statement.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote in message

..and then you get jackass idiots who badmouth unions. Every hourly

worker
in the country should be protected by one, if for no other reason than
protect them from employer theft.

My guess is that most of those who slam unions in their posts here would
not qualify for any skilled union craft job in the building or
manufacturing trades, and resent the fact that many union craft workers
earn solidly middle class incomes.

I recall some final year electrician apprentices I met in San Francisco,
including a young woman who already had a college degree and was working
as an accountant before joining up with the union. She's now working as
a control motor installer at $75,000 a year, straight time. And is worth
every penny.