mike

Default Aluminum props for the Bravo 3 as spare/emergency?

I made a mistake all I said previously will work if you have a single
prop. I you have a duo prop and a high horsepower motor you might
want to stick with a stainless prop. Michigan prop company might have
an aluminum prop for your outdrive.
Slambram wrote in message . ..
I hate the idea of going boating without a spare set of props. My
thought is that a spare/ermergency prop should be inexpensive
aluminum. I've even see plastic props for Bravo I drives. But, it
doesn't look like there's any alternative Mercury SS for the Bravo
3's?