mike

Default Aluminum props for the Bravo 3 as spare/emergency?

Who said you have to even use a Mercury Prop? There are lots of
companies that make props in aluminum and stinless. Look for a
michigan prop or find a used one off a mercury/ Mariner V-6 outboard
engine that has the same pitch. Unless your using a Hi performance
chopper prop you can use any prop that is the same size that will fit
a mercury mariner or mercrusier.
Slambram wrote in message . ..
I hate the idea of going boating without a spare set of props. My
thought is that a spare/ermergency prop should be inexpensive
aluminum. I've even see plastic props for Bravo I drives. But, it
doesn't look like there's any alternative Mercury SS for the Bravo
3's?