del cecchi

Default Outboard Performance Accessories

"JGK" wrote in message

"del cecchi" wrote in message

There is considerable outboard performance gear available. See Bass

and
Walleye Boats and the ads in there, among other places. Note that
modifying an outboard, except for racing motors, built after 1998 is
unlawful. might pollute the air.
del cecchi

The problem is the government did not chip in to help me buy my boat

so they
have no right to tell me what I can and can't do with my property and

as
they say in NASCAR it's not illegal if you don't get caught.

I don't think that "rights" have anything to do with it. They got the
guns and the numbers. But go ahead. Just remember don't do the crime
if you can't do the time.

So Brucatto SVS intake, some new reeds, port the block, shave the heads,
put a new control box on the EFI from rapair and that Merc will really
fly. I think if you are doing an OMC, or one of the new DFI of any
flavor you are in for more difficulty.

del cecchi