Thomas Wentworth

Default Boat Broker Question ...

Lately, I have been in contact with a number of boat brokers. Is it just
me, but these people seem sleazy. They have a listing, they represent the
buyer [ and themselves ]. They stand to make money if a sale goes through
yet they don't seem to know much, nor do they want to do much. If you ask
them something about a boat, they say "get a survey". In most cases, they
have never been on the boat, not have they ever seen the boat.

Surveys are fine, but they can cost hundreds of dollars.

I don't know,,, maybe is me but I really think boat brokers are a dishonest
bunch.

What are your thoughts.

Jasper