LD

Default Skeg Guard

"If you want to spend $90 to let your friends believe you have a
complete
skeg, yes."

What does THAT mean???

If you have the money to spare and it makes you feel good than do it! It
may or may not impress your friends but I guess it will get the marina
mechanic off your back. Me, I'd look at the $90 and see 50gal of gas or 10
Domino's pizzas or that inflatable life jacket I just bought or two summers
supply of beer (for me AND my friends), etc, etc,
LD LOL, :-)

Once it's on, I'm hoping my friends will all dive in behind our Carver
and open their eyes under water. Once there I hope to make all them
believe I "have a complete skeg..." Sheesh...

Coff

Damn, life is good!