posted to alt.sailing.boats.crew
Gene Palmiter

Default Yacht Delivery Website Feedback

I stand on my initial assessment. I have gone back and tried it in both the
newest MS and Netscape browsers and it shows the same in both...and in both
the image is in a small box that takes up a third of the screen horizontally
and vertically...it could be many times larger. I suppose it could be a
setting on my end but I believe I am at the default and don't recall making
any changes...certainly not to MS Explorer as I seldom use it.

--
Thanks,
Gene Palmiter

"Davémon" wrote in message
Gene Palmiter arranged shapes to form:

Hate it....would not bother to read it. You assumed that everyone had set
their screen resolution the same as yours?

Not at all, stats are taken from users, and site designed around them.

For me, with a large monitor (I
do graphics) set at 1600 x1200 all I get is a little box in the center
with
type too small to read. I are fighting the anarchy that is the web. Let
the
browser resize if it needs to....let go of your control issues.

I have no problems with it at the same res.

Thanks for the feedback.

--

Davémon
http://www.nightsoil.co.uk/