Don White

Default My Stupor Bowl plans...

Harry Krause wrote:
thunder wrote:

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:53:43 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

I'm just not a fan of pro football.

As you have mentioned Costa Rica in the past:

Ah, thanks...I'm sure if I move to Costa Rica, I'll really be upset over
not being able to buy a drink when the local election day coincides
with the Stupor Bowl! :}

Let's see. Tomorrow, it's predicted to be 82F with scattered clouds in
the Golfito area of Costa Rica. Yes, if I were there, I'd certainly be
thinking about the Stupor Bowl in Detroit.

They probably should ban drinking in Detroit over the weekend. Might
make it safer for the thousands of tourists.