Larry

Default Interesting factoid about Group 31 batteries

"MMC" wrote in news:PySEf.7834$g47.1570
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

Good one Larry.
Know what you mean. Think I could paste a pretty logo on my orange Helly
Hanson rain gear and fit in at the club house?
MMC

I sometimes think I go out of my way to look non-nautical when I head to
the dock. I prefer Adidas to Docksiders, which I find awful uncomfortable
to stand on the deck and work all day. How in hell can anyone sail with
moccasins that have NO CUSHIONS all day?!

I do have a bright yellow waterproof nylon jacket. You can hardly see the
Old Navy logo on it. Warmest jacket I ever owned and easy to spot in the
water.