posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default New Stuff

That's what low life scum sucking scavengers do.

"jlrogers" wrote in message
om...
You repo the guy's boat AND steal his personal stuff?

"Swab Rob" wrote Yesterday we repo'd a
small powerboat and I had to strip it out for
sale. Usually with these boats we remove premium gear (rarely

found)
and other stuff prior to sale.
On board, still new in the box was a Quantum VHF from

Standard Horizon.
NICE radio. I think I'll use it instead of the Uniden Oceanus

on the
35s5. I plan to redo the entire electronics panel anyway, so

this,
along with the new stereo and Sirius radio is a good start.
The Oceanus looks new and will be on ebay shortly along with

a windlass
and more sails tonight. The guy who won the spinnaker decided

he wanted
a .75, which I sold him, so the .50 is back on ebay tonight.

I also
have a mint .75 from a J35 that's labeled "UK Fat Cat" if

anyone's
interested. I also have 3 genoas, but have yet to evaluate

them.

RB
35s5
NY