Wayne.B

Default Bashing Bayliners today.

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:37:36 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

nuke the whales!!!!

and jane fonda!!!

You're not fonda jane ?

Somewhere in my archives I have a picture of a 50 ft whale clean out
of the water, nothing touching. It was taken north of Cape Cod from
my old 34 ft sailboat, and the whale was probably less than 300 ft
away at the time. It was pretty cool to watch but then you start
thinking about what happens if the whale comes down on the boat.

Of course most of us have been saying all along that Bayliner's don't
really belong offshore and are not all that well built.

Guess that proves it. :-)