posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

Default SeaCas AIS

Holger wrote in news:Holger.22igq8
@news.boatbanter.com:

If you want everything in one unit and the electronics opposed to bad
weather and pickpockets, it looks like a great unit. But at the price
you get two receivers for internal installation.

--
Holger

They're all pickin' it for every Euro they can bleed out of it. I looked
at Yacht-AIS website and they even want you to pay for a null modem
software in addition to the virtual serial port software, both of which are
free in lots of places on the net.

Now we need to get some of the net's open source gurus interested in AIS.
They've really scrammed the greed with stuff like FLAC for lossless music,
not to mention the DivX crack...(c;