Scott Downey

Default Electronic ignition distributor for Chrysler inboard

http://www.pertronix.com/

I had a point based holley distributor. I converted to pointless, and works
very, very well.
They probably have something you can use.

"Dave" wrote in message
I'd like to replace the distributors and the electronic ignition
"breadboxes" on each of my Chrysler M360s with distributors that have all
the electronics integrated inside. Problem is I can't determine who the
mfgr of the original distributors are. Here's some info I found on

original
units:

STBD engine model #M360BWR10954, serial # E510591, mfgd 11-29-78. STBD
distibutor is marked "SAE J354". No other markings.
PORT engine model #M360BWL10954, serial # E510609, mfgd 11-30-78. PORT
distributor is marked "Chrysler 3675974 1DH-7002" and "SAE J354". No

other
markings.

Can anyone who's done this replacement tell me what product they used?

Does
rotation matter?

Thanks,

Dave