Joe Parsons

Default (OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H)

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:37:19 -0500, John H wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:48:44 -0500, Jim wrote:

The head of Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

has a checkered past, though you wouldn't know it if all you read was
the ConWeb. Not only does he have an arrest record -- specifically, a
conviction for misdemeanor assault
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/nati...printstory.jsp
for attacking an aide to Sen. John McCain, who calls him "one of the
most despicable people I have ever had the misfortune to encounter" --
Sampley is also the source of the McCain-as-Manchurian-candidate meme
http://www.cnsnews.com/Commentary/Ar...20000104a.html
that Paul Weyrich tried to spread in the 2000 Republican presidential
primary when McCain was surging against George W. Bush. (Sampley has his
own rambling defense on the whole issue.)
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjoh...er_keating.htm

No need for apologies to me. There are some screwed up people who
fought in the Vietnam War. Ted Samply, whom I hold in no regard, may
be one of them. John Kerry is certainly one of them. I may also be one
of them, but I'm not on a street corner begging dimes nor am I running
for President because of it.

Um...John, what is the logical process by which you conclude that John Kerry is
running for president because of his service in Vitnam?

Joe Parsons

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!