posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,rec.boats.paddle.whitewater
Don Freeman

Default Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed

"Lynn Tegrity" wrote in message
Kitty litter comes in buckets that are not equally square but they aren't
round. They might meet your needs for better fit in a canoe. I do not
remember the brand name since my wife found a better brand in cardboard
boxes. The tops of the buckets are well connected to the buckets and would
be hard to lose.

This is a good time to mention that rounded corners make a much better seal
then sharp ones.

-Don
--
Ever had one of those days where you just felt like:
http://cosmoslair.com/BadDay.html ?