posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default What boat for me?

Maxprop wrote:
There are more, but this is a start. I'm sure others have good suggestions
as well.

How can you mention Ericsons and Irwins in the same post??

But it's just a damned shame that the 35s5--best boat ever created--doesn't
meet your needs. Think of it: fast as an offshore powerboat, better
looking than Brittney Spears, PHRF of -4000, accommodations for dozens,
including a toddler, fine French joinerwork, and did I mention better
looking than Brittney Spears? OH, and it has a by-God swim platform.
Please reconsider . . .

I've been curious... how does one swim on a platform? I've
always thought you had to be in the water.

DSK