JohnH

Default After all these years, I finally found a boat for Dave!

On 20 Jan 2006 17:59:17 -0800, wrote:

If Dave M. were still in the market for a boat, I came across something
that would have appealed to him 6 or 7 years ago when he was in Seattle
doing some shopping.

I went up to LaConner today to see if I could find an interesting boat
for the NW Classics column of our magazine, and I hit paydirt. This is
a one-off world cruiser, full displacement hull, 30 tons of lead
ballast, no windows below the main deck, etc etc etc.(The boat itself
isn't truly a classic, but the design and concept most certainly is) I
took a bunch of photos and notes to build an article around, but here's
a link to the broker's web site where one could get a look at the boat.

http://www.laconneryachtsales.com/co...=laconnerys &

Thanks for the link, Chuck. Nice boat and it seems reasonably priced if
it's in decent condition. It looks as though it was well taken care of.

And, it prompted only five (so far) derogatory comments against Skipper,
not counting the original post, of course.

--
John H

******Have a spectacular day!******