krj

Default ft. lauderdale marina help

Wayne.B wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:55:48 -0600, "just me"
wrote:

Can anyone suggest/recommend a good reasonably priced marina in Ft.
Lauderdale? Or am I dreaming??

You might take a look at Jackson Marine Center. I was there once
looking at boats and it struck me as possibly being less expensive
than most although they may not be fully recovered from hurricane
damage.

Probably the best bargains in Lauderdale are at private homes with
docks along the New River and adjoining canals. Check the local
newspaper ads for rentals. There may also be some docks available in
the Kendrick Isles neighborhood near Las Olas Blvd.

There is a fixed bridge (I-95) which is 55' clearance going to Jackson
Marine.. Best bet is Coolys Landing if you can get a spot. They are full
most of the time. There are also a couple on the Dania Cutoff canal,
can't remember the names.
krj