posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

Default Raymarine self compatibility

Jack Erbes wrote in
:

This is about the 94th time we have heard Larry's rant about Raymarine
radar scanners on this newsgroup. I have this boilerplate post in my
draft folders simply to bring some sense of objectivity to this every
time it comes up again.

So, why do you read it? Are you a dealer, too?....

If I asked a question about my Freddy Widget and someone else on the
newsgroup had one that knew it was a POS, I'd certainly want them to tell
me their experience with it. Just because YOU heard it before, he may not
have been here.

Of course, if you're CONNECTED to the Raymarine line, you'd want to shut up
any dissenting observations that my trash sales, eh?

Why are you two defending a defective product?