posted to rec.boats.building
Marc Reeves

Default This is a God send!!

I just found this group and spent the last 2 hours reading past posts and
already I have learned A LOT from you guys!

I have two quick questions, my next project is going to be a merrymeeting
bay duck boat from sandypointboatworks.com
(http://sandypointboatworks.com/merrymeeting.html) Has anyone had any
experience with these guys? I've been in limited contact with the owner,
and he seems like a stand up guy, but first impressions can be deceiving.

Second, anyone have any other suggestion for a layout/scull type boat. I'm
of beginning experience and would prefer nothing too complex.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Marc