posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
Rob

Default coaching

"Mark Thomas" anon wrote in message
Rob wrote:
"Ewan Scott" wrote in message
news
The student, who happens to be my son has posted a request on
ukriversguidebook and had not one single response - which for a
website/ forum that is constantly touted here as being THE place to
be, is actually pretty poor.

I use UKRGB and I certainly can't see 9or even find) a post of that
nature. When did he post?

It's in Community/Inland/HELP!!!!! Please posted at Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:44
am

He had 1 reply yesterday.

Mark

Found it at http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/f...ic.php?t=11398 -
Guidebook asked him to post the Quest, but he hasn't yet done so. Might be
worth his while doing so as I think people there will tend to reply on the
board rather than ask for a quest by mail?