Bryan

Default Boat shows

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com wrote in message
Ours starts next Friday but we will not be going this year. Been there,
done that, got the tee-shirt. Parking and admission is too expensive
unless you are planning to go to negotiate a good deal on a boat.

http://www.clevelandboatshow.com/

Here are schedules to others:

http://www.essexcredit.com/boat_sched.shtml

http://www.loadmastertrailerco.com/shows.htm

http://www.marineryachttrawlers.com/boatshows.htm

Are you planning to attend one, and if so, why?

You know, Jim, I would like to go to boat shows, but I don't want to pay for
the privilege (sp?) of shopping. Add to that the expense of parking and
travel and travel time and the show just loses it's allure. Maybe if I had
time to kill (once the kids get to college), I might see it as a weekend
getaway component; then it might be enticing again.