Jack Goff

Default First outing of the year!

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:19:52 -0500, JohnH wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:18:15 GMT, Jack Goff wrote:

Everything came together yesterday, and we got in our first boat
outing of 2006. The weather here in SC was in the high 60's, and we
had a clear, blue sky. Calm winds left the water about as smooth as
we ever see it here on Lake Murray.

snip

Nice to hear your outing went well. Did you do any fishing?

Nope, I'm not much of a fisherman. We love the water when we're
skiing, tubing, just floating around, and eating and drinking while
watching the sun go down. I have a rod and reel and a lightly
outfitted tackle box on board, but it rarely gets used.

Half the time we ride out, cut the motor, and just drift while talking
and enjoying each other's company. My wife and I are best friends...
screw the fish, it's hard to beat that!

Jack