posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
muzz

Default Happy New Year

Peter Clinch wrote:
Happy New Year all!

We christened Roos' new boat yesterday with a very
pleasant pootle on the Tay from Broughty Ferry in the
sunshine. An excellent way to bring in the New Year, and
also confirmed that VCP Avocets are /Very/ Good Toys for
Girls (and probably boys).
Pete.

Aye, happy New Year. I managed a Homonay paddle with other Inverness Canoe
Club members in the Moray Firth. Picked up a few tips from the more
experienced paddlers. Number one tip was get a rudder ( my boat has no
skeg ). There was a discussion on how to keep the hands warm where I
promoted the Suzy Fourty Belows.
I also leaned that you can wear a nice thick pair of socks and wellies to
keep the tootsies warm !
Details as ever are on my blog.

--
Muzz