Jim

Default row boat fish finder

I didn't remember seeing a follow-up so I was wondering about that
project. Are you getting good life with your usage? i.e. will the
combo of solar panels and batteries keep these electronics going a
decent amount of time? Or do you need to let the solar panel charge
the batteries a while before you can turn the electronics on. I
realize we're not talking serious battery usage on those electronics,
but am curious how well this all worked out for you.

-Jim

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
Yup - I ended up with NiCads from a specialty battery store. Turned out I could
have used the NiMH's: the solar cells had lots of voltage.