Larry

Default Marking line

Wow thank you SO MUCH, I had no idea rope dip existed and it will be
PERFECT!!!!!

You've absolutely made my day, thank you so much for that suggestion.
I've got onto the makers, www.starbrite.com and can take it from there.

Again, a million thanks for that!

Lauren

ps have you used it before? has anyone reading this used it that can
testify to it's durability?
FloydinTampa wrote:
It's hard to give a suggestion without knowing more about the situation(boat
size, water conditions, whatever is is you're measuring, whether or not
you'll be in the water or working from the boat, etc.)
A cheap way would be to just get some sections of PVC of a convienient
length that can be assembled with couplers and taped together when needed.
Use a marker or colored tape to make the measuring marks. Glue a plug on
each end so it will float, then you can attach a line to it and just throw
it alongside the object to be measured.