posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Basic Racing Query

At this point I've posted quite a few wins,

I'm afraid that I missed them.

I'd really love to read about one of your race victories.

Do you need help with your system? It's easy to look back and see
earlier posts. The wins were from 35s5's in the USA and Europe as they
built more than one. In fact, the boat easily outsold your model by
more than 30%, mostly due to the poor interiors that followed the
Starck designed models.
Also...were you not aware that we just bought the boat and it's winter?
How could we have raced her before owning her?

I hope this all helps....but I doubt it! Merry Xmas, Donal. PS: Please
don't be a creep like Jeff by using kids for trolls. It's really not
on.

RB
35s5...the best boat here!
NY