Garth Almgren

Default New dates for the Seattle Boat Show

Around 12/20/2005 9:52 AM, Harry Krause wrote:

wrote:

The floating portion of the event, the Lake Union Boats Afloat Show,
will continue through the entire weekend of January 14-15 without
possible amendment for football playoff activity.

You NW boaters are tough. I'd go to an indoor boat show in January, but
an outdoor show in your latitudes? Brrrrrrrrr.

The weather we're having this week isn't too bad, and typical of winters
he rainy and 50-55 degrees. Still shorts weather, IMO.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing