Default New dates for the Seattle Boat Show

Harry Krause wrote:
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On 20 Dec 2005 09:33:34 -0800, wrote:

(Go Seahawks! My son and I will be at the Seahawks/Colts game on
Saturday. Whoever would have imagined, when we bought the tickets last
summer, that this *might* be a preview of the Superbowl? Still a lot of
football to play, but could this finally be the year of the Seahawk?)

Two things - one, the Seahawks are an NFC team and thus suspect, but
they may, note the may, make it all the way.

Two, the Dolts aren't going to make the Super Bowl - they will have to
get past several good AFC teams including the Patriots and we all know
what happens to Peyton when he's under pressure - he folds up into the
fetal position and cries.

I'll give you the Seahawks for the NFC, but it's the Patriots from the
AFC and if so, the Seahawks might as well not even show up. :)

You guys are way ahead of me on this. I wasn't aware that Seattle had a
pro football team.

Prior to this year, a good response might have been "define 'pro' ". :-)