JohnH

Default Lake Camanche trout brrrrr.

On 18 Dec 2005 07:02:44 -0800, "FishWisher" wrote:

I have a Toyo kerosene heater:
http://www.toyotomiusa.com/products/...NS-2700-2.html
It vents overboard and also takes in air from outdoors via an inner
pipe that is surrounded by the exhaust, warming the incoming air. It's
very economical and safe; I can use it all night with the boat closed
tightly and not worry about exhaust or a flame out. But it ain't cheap.
It was something over a grand and required a fair amount of work to get
it installed. I am very pleased with it but it's actually a bit more
heater than my 22' C-Dory needs.

A photo of my installation is he
http://groups.msn.com/FishWishersHom...tprojects.msnw

Dale

Many, many thanks. My friend has a 27'er with a much bigger, canvas-enclosed cabin, so the heater
may be just the thing he's looking for.

http://www.judgeyachts.com/27chesape...ard/photos.htm

I'm going to send your response to him.

How do you like the C-Dory?