otnmbrd

Default new maritime security website

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 23:11:16 GMT, Webmaster
wrote:
I am starting a maritime security company, focusing on the needs of
the owner/operator and vessel, rather than other "hardware" or
"personnel" intensive methods.
I am trying to do this intelligently and not "fear monger" the
community. Any valid input is appreciated.
It is a brand new site and I am soliciting guidance on the "proper"
path to take.

What kind of guidance are you looking for? This is a news group for
cruisers - both sail and power. Anything you post here should be of
interest to cruisers and have little or no commercial content.

Personally, I'd say that "security issues" will increasingly impact all
"cruisers", especially those making "foreign" voyages.
If someone can come up with a good web site to disseminate experiences,
local knowledge, local hot spots and general problem areas, ..... more
power to them.